Dupont Office & Storage Volleyball

Friday, July 28, 2006

Are you READY?!?!

Because of all of the publicity from my picture on the Fair Play Volleyball Blog, I have received several high-end endorsements. My agent took calls from Nike, Red Bull, even Preperation H. The best thing that happened was that they put me into a video game. Here's a screenshot of me.



Thanks Fair Play!!!

Anyway, guys, our first game is
THIS SUNDAY........SUNDAY........S-S-S-SUNDAY!!!
The first game starts at 5:30pm. Be there at no later than 1pm.

I'm kidding. Be there early enough to warm up a little....5:15 or so.

I should have shirts for you guys....if my shirt guy ever gets them to me.....I was supposed to have them by last Sunday and still don't have 'em. Bring a fluorescent pink shirt just in case they aren't here yet. Those are our team colors. (Please tell me you know I'm kidding)

If you haven't read the "Beach Rules" yet, SHAME ON YOU! Let me REVIEW the main points (I've been taking lessons from Gerardot):

1) You CAN NOT set a serve or a "non-hard driven ball"
2) You CAN NOT set over the net.
3) NO fingertip control dinks (a closed hand or a wimpy roll shot is acceptable).
4) The server only gets 1 toss on a serve. If you catch your first toss, it's a point for the other team.
5) NO punching the net judges (it's okay for line judges).

See you there!
Kyle Zimmerman (a.k.a. ZIM)

PHOTO ALBUM

1 Comments:

  • Z,
    Big E bud...obviously when you told the Fair Play guys you were the best lookin' one out there, they mistook you because the guy they made up for the game looks like Shannon to me! Maybe next time.
    -g

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home